Wednesday 31 August 2011

Scribblers: The Wedding Photos

Look what I've figured out how to do! Looks like it took AGES - in fact only took about five hours from sketch to screen. Also. Certain individuals are catching up with my post count, so naturally, this needs addressing!

(Dialogue/background = Super subject to change! This is kind of a first draft. Also, the backgrounds totally aren't mine! (The house/gravel/meteors are mine, natch) Kudos to the wonders of Google Image search. There's probably protocol for this kind of thing, but hey ho, it needed a background and I couldn't be bothered to do one myself. I love Photoshop! Ahem.)




3 comments:

Blossom said...

These are AWESOME!!! So funny, and look at us all glamorous!! :-) Keep going! I wish to see more of them.

Quoth the Raven said...

You bastard, I was one behind. One behind.

But yay! Rather pleased with my Scribbly wedding dress, although what's all this about chips? Good to see bad things will happen unto them, though. And special love for the forest!background. And I'm extremely keen on Lyric's dress purples, there.

Will there be a Wraith-Shift one? And a Kayleigh-Solar one? (hopeful grin that you'll do more work for my own trivial pleasure.)

Jom said...

I've pencilled a Shift/Wraith one, which I'll get done shortly. The chips reference was just a really weak "pissing on chips" gag. Feel free to come up with ANYTHING to go in place of the dialogue! More to come!