Friday 27 May 2011

Doctor Who Series Six - How I hope The Lingering Plot Threads Resolve Themselves

I jokingly said I'd like to see this. Iceduck demanded its creation. So, in true LJ style (sorry, Blogger):

Title: How I Hope These Plot Threads Will Resolve Themselves
Author: Quoth the Raven
Pairings/Characters: The Doctor (Eleventh), Amy/Rory, Maybe!Baby
Word Count: 291
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Crack, PWP, character death, upsetting Maybe!Baby



There is a big, swirling vortex in the TARDIS, all blue and lightning-zappy and that. This has happened because of Plot. AMY and THE DOCTOR are both safely tethered to a back wall, but RORY is being sucked towards it, horizonal in the air, clinging to a hand rail. His tether was not attached, because of Plot.

RORY
I'm... slipping...

AMY
Rory! No!

DOCTOR
Hold on, Rory! The vortex will safely close in about ten seconds!

RORY
Why... in ten...?

DOCTOR
Oh, because of Plot, I don't know!

AMY
Hold on, Rory!

DOCTOR
Rory, hold on!

AMY
Keep holding on!

DOCTOR
Don't let go!

AMY
Keep holding on, Rory!

DOCTOR
Rory, keep not letting go!

RORY
Can't... bye, lolz...

AMY + DOCTOR
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

He lets go and falls into the vortex, wearing the facial expression of a mildly stunned puppy. The vortex closes, and the DOCTOR and AMY fall back to the floor.

AMY
Noooo!!! He's dead! He can't be dead!!

DOCTOR
He's dead! This is terrible!

AMY
No! He can't be dead too!

DOCTOR
He can't die yet! His responsibilities!

AMY
But Doctor, you're going to die too! We seen it! When you're 200 years older!

DOCTOR
What? But you're pregnant or maybe not! All I do in my spare time is scan you and I can't tell still!

AMY
You can't both die!

DOCTOR
You can't do pregnancy alone or not!

They cry and hug.

DOCTOR
I don't want to die!

AMY
I don't want to be pregnant maybe!

DOCTOR
Let's never keep stuff from each other again!

AMY
Okay!

They cry. Cut to credits, then continue to next episode where they go on a jolly trip to a living panda planet rather than dealing with their problems.

Fin.

No comments: