Friday 28 March 2008

WIP


I was asked to put up some pictures of my artistic process. Man, that sounded pretentious. It's just a record of how I get from A to B and possibly linger in one of the obscure letters inbetween that don't exist.

Anywawy, at the moment I'm doing a project for editorial illustration on Bjork. Here are two of the doodles I did as initial ideas:







The first one is about Bjork singing from her inner child and the scond one is a Swan wearing a Bjork dress. P.S. Sorry for the font and that, the writing tools don't seem to want to work on the Macs in Uni.

3 comments:

Jom said...

Nice one. Very emotive. I particularly like the one of Bjork. To make a pretentious reference, it looks like one of Gormley's drawings, just multiplied by Wiggziness.

WiggZ said...

Thanks, did you know that Gormley useually draws around himself for his drawings? And he uses some bodily fluids to paint with.

Quoth the Raven said...

I laughed myself stupid at that swan, you know. Loved it! The first one is a great idea too, although it made me think of Teardrop by Massive Attack (or, you know, the video of.) The one with the singing foetus.