Monday 7 February 2011

Happy 2010 Birthday, Iceduck

So, much though I gave the original to its recipient last year, I'm only now making my yearly appointment with Jom's scanner. So here it is! It's based on the old Hostess adverts Marvel used to put in their comics for Twinkies and Fruit Pies and the like, and would be a short six-panel strip in which a random hero from their roster would save the day with said delicious foodstuff. Now rendered into Scribblers, each advertising something the real person in question actually likes.




This was done before the election, so that's Nick Clegg. You can tell because his TIE IS YELLOW.

It's a wonder I don't do this professionally.

1 comment:

Blossom said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I remember these! Awesome! :-)

Also, brilliant final panel of Lyric's one!